After a long day at work, you’re too tired to make dinner. You want great-tasting, healthy food fast. You Garden Xiao Long Bao of Bayside, NY, is a new Chinese restaurant that offers the best in traditional Chinese cuisine. Open for breakfast and well into the night, You Garden Xiao Long Bao is here to serve you. Below are some of our favorite Chinese food menu items sure to please. Order your Chinese food today for either take-out, delivery, or dine-in!
Best Chinese Menu Items
- Sweet and sour pork or sweet and sour chicken. The perfect combination of sugar, vinegar, and spices, the sweet and sour sauce is drizzled over pork or chicken and usually served over a bed of rice.
- Deep-fried dumplings. A staple food throughout China, deep-fried dumplings are flour wrappings that encase a variety of foods from meats (pork, chicken, and shrimp) to vegetables (celery, cabbage, and carrots).
- Egg rolls. A popular appetizer amongst the Chinese food menu items, egg rolls are deep-fried rolls filled with delicious goodness, from cabbage to carrots, and pork to chicken. Dipped in a variety of sauces, Chinese egg rolls are always a favorite on the Chinese menu.
- Wontons. A type of Chinese dumpling, wontons are square flour wrappings that are filled with a small amount of various foods such as crab and cheese, and folded into a star-shape. These are then deep fried, giving them their signature crunch.
- General Tso’s Chicken. A deep-fried chicken dish, General Tso’s Chicken is named after a general and statesman during the Qing dynasty, Zuo Zongtang. With a signature soy-based sauce, General Tso’s Chicken is served with broccoli.
- Pan-fried noodles. Noodles are first boiled, and then they are pan-fried. These noodles are often topped with stir-fried vegetables, shrimp, chicken, and flavored with a thick, gravy-like sauce. At You Garden Xiao Long Bao, we serve these with every type of meat, including, pork, beef, seafood, shrimp, shredded chicken, and fish.
- Steamed pork bun. Dough enclosing a myriad of foods such as pork, cabbage, scallions, and seasonings, steamed pork buns are soft, moist, and chewy, and the juicy meat mixtures add savory flavor to the plain buns. A favorite in the winter time as these buns are best served piping hot.
- Rice cakes. Rice being a staple food in China, our rice cakes are made from ground rice flour and sugar and are topped with seafood, shredded pork, shredded chicken or a heap of vegetables.
You Garden Xiao Long Bao in Bayside is a new Chinese restaurant that offers great-tasting food at affordable prices. Open daily from 9 am to 11 pm, You Garden Xiao Long Bao Chinese restaurant is one of the best fast food restaurants on Bell Boulevard. We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We feature hundreds of Chinese menu items, and most can be ordered a la carte to cater to your individual tastes. See our full menu HERE
As one of the best places to eat in Bayside, You Garden Xiao Long Bao Chinese restaurant will quickly become your go-to for all Chinese food menu items and for fast food. Call us today for take-out or delivery!